Re: Printing PostgreSQL reports

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Re: Printing PostgreSQL reports
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think CURSORS would be the correct way to do it..

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/aw_pgsql_book/node142.html

Jeff

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Richard  Ehrlich wrote:

> I can post info to PostgreSQL from a webform via JSP, and I can post
> reports from PostgreSQL to a webpage. Can anyone tell me how I might format
> a PostgreSQL report to a web page so that it will print discrete, sequenced
> pages?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard Ehrlich

Jeff MacDonald,

PostgreSQL Inc        | Hub.Org Networking Services
jeff@pgsql.com        | jeff@hub.org
www.pgsql.com        | www.hub.org
1-902-542-0713        | 1-902-542-3657
Facsimile : 1 902 542 5386
IRC Nick  : bignose
PGP Public Key : http://bignose.hub.org/public.txt

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Errors in other languages
От: Renaud Tthonnart
Сообщение: Re: Query with multiples operators BETWEEN