Re: PGSQL Hosting providers?

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Re: PGSQL Hosting providers?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I'm from hub, use us :) {shameless plug}

Seriously tho, we do support PostgreSQL fully, and we have
just installed Jakarta Tomcat.

(oh, and upgraded all servers to 1 gig ram last week)

Jeff

On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Bruno Dickhoff wrote:
>
> > 4. Provider w. postgresql hosting for a reasonable price
>
> Have not used them yet, but considering..
> hub.org
>
> On the Docs section it mentions "java servlets " soon... So if they will
> have that in the docs soon, they may already suppor them.
>
> Good luck.

Jeff MacDonald,

PostgreSQL Inc        | Hub.Org Networking Services
jeff@pgsql.com        | jeff@hub.org
www.pgsql.com        | www.hub.org
1-902-542-0713        | 1-902-542-3657
Facsimile : 1 902 542 5386