Re: cannot index functions with multiple arguments

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: cannot index functions with multiple arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
IIRC, index functions can take multiple arguments, it's just that
they cannot take constants.  I think the values must all be columns
of the tables. So for example, this should work (seems to at
least create on 7.1beta3):
create table aaa (a int, b int, c text);
create index blah on aaa(substr(c,a,b));