Re: Strange.. solved

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Strange.. solved
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Actually, if you look in pg_trigger, <unnamed> is technically the
constraint name and it should have a system generated constraint name
which you probably can use drop trigger on.  It looks like part of
a FK constraint so I'm not sure how you got just 1/2 of it since
dropping subject should have dropped it (unless you did a partial
dump and restore).

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Patrick Welche wrote:

> By comparing backups, I found
>
> CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER "<unnamed>" AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE ON "person"  NOT DEFERRABLE INITIALLY IMMEDIATE FOR EACH
ROWEXECUTE PROCEDURE "RI_FKey_check_ins" ('<unnamed>', 'person', 'subject', 'UNSPECIFIED', 'subjectid', 'id');

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] child table doesn't inherit PRIMARY KEY?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Re: unixODBC again :-(