Re: beta testing version

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: beta testing version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Don Baccus wrote:

> > I *am* one of those volunteers
>
> Yes, I well remember you screwing up PG 7.0 just before beta, without bothering
> to test your code, and leaving on vacation.
>
> You were irresponsible then, and you're being irresponsible now.

Okay, so let me get this one straight ... it was irresponsible for him to
put code in that was broken the last time, but it wouldn't be
irresponsible for us to release code that we don't feel is ready this
time? *raised eyebrow*

Just want to get this straight, as it kinda sounds hypocritical to me, but
want to make sure that I understand before I fully arrive at that
conclusion ... :)