Re: 7.1 release date ?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: 7.1 release date ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Dmitriy Agafonov wrote:

> What's the release date for 7.1 ?

January 1st, or there abouts ...

> Is it going to have support for the outer joins ?

yes

> Are there going to be any performance improvements made (I'm
> particularly interested in data selection speed) ?

of course, always is ...

> Is it possible to obtain a list of new features which are coming with
> 7.1 ?

I *believe* that the todo list that Bruce maintains has those features
coming in the new release, that are finished, marked appropriately ... at
least it used to be that way, Bruce?

От: "Nguyen , Nguyen"
Сообщение: a simple trigger?
От: Alex Pilosov
Сообщение: Re: Selects in server side functions