Re: Postgres 7 on IRIX

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Postgres 7 on IRIX
Дата
Re: Postgres 7 on IRIX  (Pete Forman <gsez020@kryten.bedford.waii.com>)
Список pgsql-ports
On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Sure.  Perhaps you could check first if the result you got matches any of
> > the other geometry output files.
> >
> > > Snapshot with my two patches builds and passes the runcheck regression
> > > tests.
> >
> > Where are the patches?
> >

> I think the patches list is stuck again.  Marc?

not that I can tell ... last one was from you last night, and I just sent
a test through and it went through fine ... but, found a couple that I
needed to approve.  I'm going to remove some of teh checksum checks that
are on the lists and see if it helps, as I've seen neither go thorugh, but
were on hold due to checksum matches ...