Re: [7.0.2] cannot create an index ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [7.0.2] cannot create an index ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > TRAP: Failed Assertion("!(metaopaque->btpo_flags & (1 << 3)):", File: "nbtpage.c
> > ", Line: 181)
>
> Hmm.  That suggests a clobbered index (as in, first page zeroed out).
> The Assert report doesn't tell us which index.  Possibly a backtrace
> of the corefile would help.

I've rebuilt the whole data structure, as I fear it is a residual of the
crash we had last week, but, if it means anytyhing, we had done a 'drop
database/create database' before we tried to rebuild teh database ... is
it possible that the pg_log got corrupted and could affect this?  or maybe
template1, so that when the create database was run, it was pulling in
corrupted system tables?

Сообщение: Re: [7.0.2] cannot create an index ...
Сообщение: Re: [7.0.2] cannot create an index ...