Re: Autoconf version discrepancies

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Autoconf version discrepancies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > I always telnet into hub to run autoconf.  I have a little script in my
> > ~momjian/bin directory called pgautoconf that does that, and cvs commits
> > the changes.
>
> That's exactly the problem, the version on hub.org is custom-patched for
> FreeBSD and has significant loser potential on other platforms.

Okay, autoconf on hub.org is based on what is in ports ... the only
"custom patches" are that which are in /usr/ports/devel/autoconf/patches,
and I just went through them and there doesn't look like anything *odd* in
there ... can you look at those patches and tell me which one is screwing
things up for you, that I'm not seeing? :(