everydayoffice Partners with PostgreSQL, Inc. on CRM and SOHO solutions

От Corporate Communications
Тема everydayoffice Partners with PostgreSQL, Inc. on CRM and SOHO solutions
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Wolfville, Nova Scotia                                   PostgreSQL, Inc. For Release 9 p.m. EDT
               PO Box 1648Wednesda, September 27th, 2000                     Wolfville, Nova Scotia
                                    Canada, B0P 1X0                                                       Phone 902 542
0713                                                Toll Free 1 877 542 0713
            Fax 902 542 5386

 everydayoffice Partners with PostgreSQL, Inc. on CRM and SOHO solutions
     PostgreSQL, Inc. CEO Geoff Davidson and everydayoffice CEO Joseph P.   McElroy announced today their partnering on
thedevelopment of CRM and SOHO applications, built on the acclaimed PostgreSQL Relational Database
                                Management System.

        "everydayoffice offers SOHO and small businesses some of the most comprehensive integrated solutions
available,"explains Davidson, "which is also the PostgreSQL, Inc. primary market segment. Matching the online
userinterface and extensive software experience of the team at   everydayoffice with our support and development of
advancedPostgreSQL             tools is a perfect fit for both companies, and our clients."

    "everydayoffice has used and supported PostgreSQL from the outset. We   were interested to learn that the original
commercialsupport company,      PostgreSQL, Inc. was developing SePICK as a CRM solution. When they    called to ask if
wewould bring our talents to the table to help make   SePICK an even better application, we welcomed the invitation."
states        McElroy, "The opportunity of working with other PostgreSQL, Inc.   partners, who are also leaders in
theirown markets, is an added bonus                                                          for all of us."

"Our first implementation of the new CRM tools will start in mid-October,   and by January 2001 we anticipate working
togetherto see a more fully  integrated version of SePICK that incorporates the accounting and other  small business
capabilitiesof everydayoffice." McElroy continues, "Our intention is to ensure that any small business that is seeking
aturnkeysolution need look no further than their PC, and the applications that we
             can help put there."

  "Both our companies are at a similar stage," adds Davidson, "While thatcould lead to some conflicts in sourcing
investmentcapital, here it is a         natural match. We are both in discussions with hardware vendors, operating
systemssuppliers, and other open source providers. By workingtogether, everydayoffice and PostgreSQL can go even
further,by providing  a complete, and very affordable open source SOHO appliance package with
                   full, commercial support."

Jeff MacDonald          Marc Fournier        Thomas Lockhart* 1 877 542 0713        * 1 877 542 0713     *
thomas@pgsql.com*jeff@pgsql.com        * marc@pgsql.comGeoff Davidson          PgPICK & SePICK Info:Joseph F. McElroy*
1416 410 4124 ext. 1 www.PgPICK.org       * 1 212 255 4527* geoff@pgsql.com       www.SePICK.com       *
joseph@everydayoffice.com
For a copy of this document in PDF format go to:http://www.pgsql.com/press/Pgsql_Inc_Press-6.pdf

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: