Re: performance question

От John
Тема Re: performance question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I had (or have) the same concerns.  An O'Reilly book i was looking at says
that the Perl DBI for postgres allows only table level locking.
And doesn't go into, at all, the concept of snapshots for record
stability.

So does anyone know anything about this?  Are record / row locks comitted
or table locks?  And what about the perl interface that postgres comes
with?

thanks for any info
.jtp