Re: PostgreSQL & the BSD License

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: PostgreSQL & the BSD License
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
as mentioned by another person, it appears that the problem isn't with the
copyright, the problem is us :(  BSD *has* already done all the revisons
to the copyright, we've just never upgraded ours to match theirs ... I
posted, in another thread, a proposed updated COPYRIGHT file based off of
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.html ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org