Re: Changes to handling version numbers internally

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Changes to handling version numbers internally
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker writes:
>
> > you guys missed the key part of my message "if I were to remove all
> > sources but decide later ..." :)  if I remove sources, I no longer have
> > config-status to work with :)
>
> Well, if you remove everything, then where is that configure command line
> saving file going to survive?

that is what I'm kinda asking for ... maybe some POSTGRES/etc directory
can be created, or create a file under lib that just contains that one
command?

think about Lamar's RPMs ... might not be many that would, but some might
like to be able to look at a file and see what args he used to configure
it, in case they want to keep what is currently there, but add an option
that he didn't put in ...