Re: 7.0.1 Problems.

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: 7.0.1 Problems.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > I believe it was decided already that the .ps.gz files would be
> > available through the web, but not as part of the tar files themselves
> > ... same with the other formats (A1?) that thomas had worked on ...
>
> ?? Hmmph. I don't recall that, and am a bit unhappy that the docs are
> now considered optional. Just because some of the developers don't use a
> particular format is no reason to hide them from others...

Who is hiding what?  *All*, and as many, formats should be easily
available through the web site ... why should the distribution contain
>2Meg worth of extra docs?

Its not something that I'm going to pull hair out over ... if ppl want
them as part of the general distribution to download, I'll add it back
into the release generation script ...