Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 11 Jun 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> [...]

I was out for the past 4 days taking a little girl camping for her b-day
... great weekend, but we had a process run rampant over the weekend that
caused the loadavg to skyrocket.  For anyone that has ever used sendmail,
they will know that a high load will cause sendmail to essentially shut
itself down, queuing only up to a certain point, refusing connections
after that ... queuing is at a loadavg of 15, refusing connections at 20,
the machine was slightly higher then that ...

Just checked the queue, and now that the load is back down, the queue is
pretty much flushed out again ...