Re: 7.0.1 Problems.

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: 7.0.1 Problems.
Дата
Re: 7.0.1 Problems.  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > okay, since I've obviously screwed up naming conventions on ppl (.7.0.1 vs
> > -7.0.1) and missed the docs, I'm just going to do a 're-release' with
> > these problems fixed and call it v7.0.2 ... I'm not going to bother
> > announcing this, cause there are no changes other then cleaning up the
> > packaging, but don't want to confuse ppl by just changing the contents of
> > hte existing tar files ...
> >
> > If anyone feels like looking it over and telling me if I'm missing
> > anythign else, the 'generation script' is in
> > ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/www/supported-bin/mk-release (as is
> > mk-snapshot) ... please feel free to suggest any changes ...
>
> We will need to add release note changes, and change the install files
> and other branding to mark it as 7.0.2.  Let me know if you want me to
> do it.

okay, let's do this ...

Lamar, please test the ones that are up there now ... I haven't announced
it, and Vince hopefully didn't yet? :)

Bruce, can you please do the appropriate branding?

Once Bruce is done, and Lamar has reported it tested, I will create a
'final tar ball' ...

If anyone else wants to take a look and comment, please do ...