Re: [SQL] Mail problems

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [SQL] Mail problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 9 May 2000, Merrill Oveson wrote:

> Jan Wieck wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> >     during  the  past  hours  I  had  severe problems with email.
> >     Somehow hub.org seemed to have forgotten my subscriptions  to
> >     the PostgreSQL GENERAL, HACKERS and SQL lists.
> >
> >     Actually  I'm  scanning  the  mail  archives  for anything of
> >     interest. If someone feels I've missed something, give  me  a
> >     kick.
> >
> > Jan
> >
> > --

The whole subscription thing changed over a month ago ... there is no
longer a '-digest' list to subscribe to.  Instead, you have to subscribe
to the central list and then change your state to 'digest' ...

I *believe* that:

subscribe-digest pgsql-sql

will do it all in one step now ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org