Re: [GENERAL] Re: PostgreSQL vs Mysql comparison

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: PostgreSQL vs Mysql comparison
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Boty Byron (ODBC) and Peter (JDBC) are constantly working at upgrading and
updating the drivers based on user comments and requests ... if we are
short something, IMHO, its because nobody has ever mentioned the need ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org