RE: [HACKERS] md.c is feeling much better now, thank you

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема RE: [HACKERS] md.c is feeling much better now, thank you
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think that, based on this, the changes should be back'd out of v6.5.2
until further testing and analysis can be done.  If we have to, we can do
a v6.5.3 at a later date, if you want to get this in then...

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

> [...]

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer