bouncefilter added to majordomo lists ...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема bouncefilter added to majordomo lists ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
growing tired of the ever increasing "User Unknown" or "Host Unreachable"
messages, I've implemented 'bouncefilter2' on the majordomo lists, which
acts as a sort of 'inbetween' agent to catch, record and act on these
DSNs...

The goal is to reduce the overall processing required, and increase the
responsiveness of the lists by eliminating the queuing resulting from
these messages...

Let me know if you notice any unusual problems...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org