Problem with complexer join still persists sometimes

От Michael Reifenberger
Тема Problem with complexer join still persists sometimes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I still have a problem with one query not returning all matching queries.
But it get's better than a few weeks before :-)
The symptom now:
As long as I do NOT create statisics wit 'VACUUM ANALYZE' I get all matching
queries. After the first 'VACCUM ANALYZE' the query malfunctions.

As a attachment: a.txt a EXPLAIN SELECT before the VACUUM, b.txt a EXPLAIN SELECT after the VACUUM.

For the used queries please search my last mail to hackers..

Bye!
----
Michael Reifenberger
Plaut Software GmbH, R/3 Basis