Re: Cannot drop database that is in use (NOT)

От Jie Liang
Тема Re: Cannot drop database that is in use (NOT)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am not sure that ERROR is a misleading or not.
try this:
1.become user postgres by typing: su postgres
2.ensure no other user access revcom by typing: ps -aux|grep postgres
  (no other postgres process except postmaster)
3.dropdb revcom
4.createdb revcom

if OK, your script should no problem

Jie LIANG