Re: bug: alter table/FK

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: bug: alter table/FK
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Under current sources, it no longer crashes, it just elogs now
after Tom's changes.  When I get more time I'd like to put in a
more complete solution (possibly moving to oids rather than names
in the argument list in the process).  There are alot of other related
problems (rename column, check constraint dumping after column/table
renames, dropping objects that refer to other objects that have
been removed, drop ... restrict vs cascade)