Re: Postgres-7.0.2 optimization question

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Postgres-7.0.2 optimization question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You might want to try:
 delete from foo where foo2=42::int8

IIRC, there is an issue with int8 indexes and integer constants
(which are treated as int4).

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com

От: John McKown
Сообщение: Re: using cr/lf files in copy from
От: "Vilson farias"
Сообщение: Question about pg_dump