Questions relating to "modified while in use" messages

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Questions relating to "modified while in use" messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
While working with alter table add constraint, I realized we
get these messages if a second session blocks on the lock the
alter table is getting.  I'm not sure what (if any) way there
is around this in the code, but I figure I should remove this
problem before sending the next patch for it so I thought I'd
throw it out too see if anyone can give me a pointer as
to what to do.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com