Re: [HACKERS] question

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Michael Meskes wrote:

> I'd like to set up a system where every employee can log into an intranet
> server and enter the time he/she spend on each of the projects. At the end
> of the month I'd like to create a list of time per project from this data.
>
> My idea was to use PostgreSQL as backend (of course) and a web front-end.
>
> Does anyone have a similar system running? Or any ideas concerning how to
> set this up and what software to use?

It would seem rather trivial in PHP to do that.  I've done a number of
database routines with PostgreSQL and PHP and most of 'em end up as less
than a page of code (including blank lines).

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null # include <std/disclaimers.h>       Have you
seenhttp://www.pop4.net?       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] FOREIGN KEY and shift/reduce
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] FOREIGN KEY and shift/reduce