Re: [HACKERS] When is 7.0 going Beta?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] When is 7.0 going Beta?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Then why not just move 7.0 up to Mar/Apr (or even Feb/Mar) and plan on
> > the other new stuff for 7.1 if it's not ready?
>
> Even though we make pretty major changes for "minor releases", istm
> 7.0 should be the release which is the sum of what we've been working
> towards in the v6.x series. It would include WAL, outer joins,
> integrated date/time, reworked locking, referential integrity,
> reworked parse/query tree, yada yada yada...

But wouldn't much of that end up in a 6.6 release leaving considerably
less for 7.0?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null # include <std/disclaimers.h>       Have you
seenhttp://www.pop4.net?       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] When is 7.0 going Beta?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: (resolution?) Re: [HACKERS] memory problem again