Re: [Fwd: postgresql-6.5.3. RPMs (Well Done!)]

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [Fwd: postgresql-6.5.3. RPMs (Well Done!)]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Oh, and the 6.5.3-2 RPMs are ready whenever you want to upload them to
> > ftp.postgresql.org.  They're in the usual place on ramifordistat.net.
>
> Ah, I should have mentioned: I found a missing file in the 6.5.3-1
> RPMs I was repackaging (and using!) for Mandrake. libpq++.H isn't
> copied to /usr/include/pgsql/ due to the bizarre cap H in the file
> name.
>
> Vince, is there any real reason to keep this "cap H" convention? It is
> the only file in the whole distro which has this, and it causes
> problems for packagers and perhaps for Makefiles and emacs-like
> editors.

It's only there 'cuze it was when I started.  Actually it wasn't
even up to date at the time.  Personally I don't care for the cap H
and have no objection to it getting renamed to libpq++.h

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null # include <std/disclaimers.h>       Have you
seenhttp://www.pop4.net?       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com