Re: [HACKERS] Crisp pricing

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Crisp pricing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Correction on Crisp maintenance/upgrades prices per year, for August
> only:
>
>     Noncommercial Windows 50.00
>     Noncommercial Linux/FreeBSD/BSDI 50.00
>     Noncommercial Other Unix 100.00
>
>     Commercial Windows 75.00
>     Commercial Linux/FreeBSD/BSDI 75.00
>     Commercial Other Unix 100.00
>
> So for $125, $75 + $50, you can get the editor and one year
> maintenance/upgrades, http://www.vital.com/crisp.htm.  I had quoted
> $100/year for support.

Have you looked at Visual Slick Edit?  I can't find the URL right now
but it seems to be what you're looking for.  Me?  I'm using xemacs.  I
don't mind the extra work setting it up, I doubt I'll ever find the one
editor that's perfect.  They all have something non-changable that's
really irritating!

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore