Re: [HACKERS] Off-topic: autoconf guru

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Off-topic: autoconf guru
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
If you check configure.in with PostgreSQL, we use the --with-libs call in
order to tell it where to look for 'libraries outside the system
norm'...check the code for that, as I believe its what you are looking
for, since, in general, the libpq would be outside that 'norm'..

Systems Administrator @ hub.org