Re: [HACKERS] CREATE VERSION

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CREATE VERSION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > In merging the man pages, I find that CREATE VERSION is marked as not
> > working in the current release. Did we lose that capability when we
> > lost time travel, or is that something separate? If it is not related
> > to time travel, why doesn't it work currently?
> >
> > If this is to complicated to answer quickly, then perhaps a quick
> > yes/no on whether I should retain docs on CREATE VERSION would be
> > easier...
>
> Chuck it.  It is not useful, I think, and does not work.  I never did
> figure out what it was supposed to do.

I was going to ask, but figured it was one of those "RTFM" types of things
and I was just too lazy to check the manual for that one :)

Gladit wasn't just me :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CREATE VERSION
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Another reason to redesign querytree representation