Re: [DOCS] Re: [GENERAL] dbase converter

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [DOCS] Re: [GENERAL] dbase converter
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Mon, 10 May 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Is this address on our web site.  It should be.

If I had an inkling as to what it is/does ...

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] dbase converter
От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: the Modular DocBook Stylesheets