Re: [HACKERS] Some 6.5 regression tests are failing

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Some 6.5 regression tests are failing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just a quick answer on this, but if you look in the test/regress/expected
subdirectory, there are "system specific" .out files for a few systems.
It isn't perfect, but it does help to remove system specific differences
in the regressio tests...

If your OS doesn't have an appropriate file there, please feel free to
confirm that the problem is benign and submit an appropraite file for
inclusion...if your OS does have an appropriate file and is still having a
problem, then it is something that we shoudl look at...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org