Re: [HACKERS] libpq++

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] libpq++
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

> Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> writes:
> >> Who are maintainer of libpq++?
>
> > I was going to when things settled down, but a couple of months ago
> > someone else posted to hackers that they had an immediate need and was
> > going to so I backed off.
>
> I haven't noticed any patches getting posted, however, so whoever-it-was
> seems to have lost interest.  Vince, if you still are interested in
> adopting libpq++, it desperately needs a caring parent ;-)

Lemme see what it'll take to get up to speed.  Yesterday while I was
BBQ'in I got the last three items finished up that were sitting on the
top of the pile for the last four months (they weren't small) so I've
actually got some time.  I'll let ya know.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com