Odd "problem", not sure if there is a solution ....

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Odd "problem", not sure if there is a solution ....
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
am working up a database for client that contains answers for online
testing...right now, the 'tables' look like:

userid Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Q5 Q6 Q7 etc

I want to change it so that its more generic, as:

userid question_no answer

so that instead of one row per user, there are X rows...

the problem is that, somehow, I want the client to be able to view the
results as the first format (ie. one line per user) with it being stored
as multiple lines per user...

Possible?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: