Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> >     I've changed them and placed a magnifying glass  over  europe
> >     as  Example  5.   Even  if  it hides some parts of the map, I
> >     think it's useful (not everyone has a real  magnifying  glass
> >     handy so a virtual one isn't a bad thing).
>
> Why not set the image perspecive over Europe, that way all dots are
> visible, and no need for a magnifying glass.  The magnifying glass
> removes the continuity of the image for me.
Agreed on this point...some sort of floating magnifying glass
would be cool, that follows your mouse pointer, but, Ithink, unrealistic
:(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CVS target for docs