Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Looks great!!
> >
> > Hate to be the wet blanket...throw another one of those 'Nova dots' onto
> > Europe, and Europe will sink :(  It sort of reminds me of those old movies
> > dealing with Nuclear WAr..."New Brunswick, Canada...totally wiped' out,
> > Maine, USA...like it never existed, England...WWI and WWII failed, where
> > PostgreSQL succeseds" *grin*
>
> OK, smaller stars, and fewer.  Should I continue in this direction, or
> try something else?

I'd say continue, but go with "points" vs "dabs"...enough ppl get added to
that globe, there will be so much overlap of the 'dabs' that the country
borders will be indistinguishable :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: map
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re-Name Attributes on Inheritance