Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> > >     Alternatively  you  might  put  a  map behind it and use some
> > >     Jscript to write the names into  the  status  line  when  the
> > >     pointer is over the dots.
> >
> > As long as we're thinking JScript, why not pop up the name on the
> > mouseover?  Maybe a little flag popping up on the map.
>
> Hrmmmm...isn't that what he said? *grin*

Nope.  Status line is at the bottom of the browser.  I meant for the name
to pop up (or a flag to pop up) in the actual image.

> How abuot this one...a world map that when you go over a country, it pops
> up an expanded view of that country so that the dots aren't so
> concentrated? :)

Hmmmmm.  *wheels turning*

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Oleg Broytmann
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bug on complex join