Re: Interest in translate postgreSQL to portuguese

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Interest in translate postgreSQL to portuguese
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Hi Joaquim...

    I'm CC'ng this to the pgsql-docs@postgresql.org mailing
list...Thomas Lockhart is the current maintainer of the English docs...

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa wrote:

> Hello:
>
> We are a little group of brazilian programmers
> starting to use postgreSQL (we pretend to
> develop a library manager system).
>
> We are interested in mantain a complete translation
> of postgreSQL documents. So, we need to know:
>
> - who is the mantainer and the manager of the
> documentation?
> - where we can get the source of the documentation
> (SGML, I suppose...)
> - what documentation are recommended to start?
>
> ps: sorry about my coarse English. I`m not good
> to write in English...
> []s
> Joaquim
> --
> (    )    Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa      (    )
>    (*)          Prof. DEX - UFLA       (*)
>    (*)          Linux User # 100534       (*)
> (    )   (Inteligencia Artificial)    (    )

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Nice web pages (and a couple of suggestions)