Re: [GENERAL] Q's: discussion group; pgsql authorization

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Q's: discussion group; pgsql authorization
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, K.T. wrote:

> I don't know about everyones else, but I prefer a newsgroup style over the
> mailing lists...
> And even better if you can get Dejanews to archive it...
> The comp.databases.postgres don't get replicated with my ISP and as I
> understand it the newsgroups are read only anyways.

The newsgroups are uni-directional...they go from mail to news, but not
vice-versa.  If your ISP doesn't receive them (and wants to), have them
contact me to setup a cross-feed for those groups...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org