Re: [HACKERS] Optimizer is fixed, and faster

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Optimizer is fixed, and faster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I have fixed the optimizer, and it is working properly again, and faster
> > too.
>
> What about cheaper?  8^)

"You too can get your fixed and faster optimizer for *today only* at the
*low low* price of...$9.95...not available in stores, only calling out
exclusive, will last for the next 6 minutes, toll free number.  Do *NOT*
be the last on your block to own one of these"

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org