Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> > I hate to come back to same thing over again, but I still think that
> > www.php.net is a nice example of 'spreadability', as well as color and
> > graphics...its just got a nice "feel" to it.
>
> At least on my monitor, the site seems too dark (all imho of course).
> The blue is dark and the black lettering across the top does not stand
> out. It does spread nicely, but I'm not fond of the 3-sided wrap-around
> border; if it was just on two sides (at the left and top?) I might be
> happier with it. As it is, it seems to shrink the page. Again, that may
> just be a color issue...
Hey, I don't want to copy the site...:)  I want something
original...something that is distinctly us.  I just like the way that the
php site...flows.

> > I like the fact that the buttons let you *know* that you are over top
> > of it...and the use of javascript for doing the submenus is attractive
> > (see the search feature)...
>
> Yes, the button action is nice, and the page loads reasonably quickly
> (though shows nothing on my system until completely loaded). How is it
> that kind of code to maintain?
I believe its all javascript, but could be wrong...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL
От: Nick Bastin
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL