Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> http://www.parc.xerox.com
>   simple look, but very dynamic action
>   (scrappy, run your mouse across the menus)

Yes yes yes...I want that *grin*  There are a few sites out there right
now that do that, actually, I just don't recall URLs...

> > http://www.gimp.org
>   Nice site. Given who they are, forgive them for a busy graphic.

I like this one too...and as for the graphic, whatever happened to that
direction *we* were working towards with the tables and whatnot?

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL