Re: [GENERAL] Should I upgrade Postgres?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Should I upgrade Postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 5 Jan 1999 Matthew.Rice@ftlsol.com wrote:

> I just installed postgres 6.1.1 on Caldera 1.3 (it came with it).
> Should I upgrade this immediately or is this good enough for now?
> If so, which version should I upgrade to 6.3.x or 6.4.x?

UPgrade to v6.4.2 before you do anyting else withthat machine :)  The
changes between v6.1.1 and v6.4.2 could fill a book...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Should I upgrade Postgres?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Should I upgrade Postgres?