Re: [HACKERS] Mhonarc for the docs list

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Mhonarc for the docs list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 23 Dec 1998, Hal Snyder wrote:

> "Thomas G. Lockhart" <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:
>
> > Can we *really* fix up the docs list, or kill it? People ask what list
> > they should be posting on for docs questions, and I'm not sure what
> > answer I should give them. Without it being archived, it means that
> > there is no searchable list of answers to questions, so I've been
> > recommending using the hackers list instead.
>
> I have a pretty good feel for which HTML files need revision - need
> Marc to fix or turn me loose on several points of breakage in the
> archiving scripts. [nudges Marc, who has understandably been busy with
> other things lately]
Just an FYI...I'm not home right now...at folks spending
Xmas...get back on the 27th, have the 28th off, so will be spending time
getting the 'missing lists' mhonarc'd and indexed...

> Plan is to change the look of the site gradually to make it hang
> together better and put most frequently accessed info toward the top
> of the site tree. I've been phasing out .shtml and phasing in CSS.
Any further word from/on that Italian company that wanted to do a
rebuild for us?  Last I recall, you were going to send them a site map to
work off of? *raised eyebrow*

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: NULL & NOT NULL
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 HISTORY etc.