Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 release

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 release
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Hannu Krosing wrote:

> > Bruce, would you be willing to maintain a Status list for this minor
> > release? There are two or three patches floating around which would seem
> > to be candidates, and I suspect that there may be one or two things
> > someone (Tom Lane?) thinks I am looking at, but I'm not clear on what is
> > resolved and what is not.
> >
> > So, a starting list:
> >
> > Terry M.'s contrib addition
> > Tatsuo's Multi-Byte patches
> > Hiroshi's ParseComplexProject() patches
> >  (should include regression example?)
> > Constantin's PgAccess patches
> > Possible portability problems with PgAccess and Tcl-8.1
> > Size int4 -> size_t in c.h (put off 'til v6.5?)
> >
> > Anything else?
>
> I'd like to see Jans 2 patches, the LIMIT one and the one that
> makes ORDER BY ose index if one is available (actually it omits the
> unnecessary sort node if possible).
v6.4.1 is a bug fix release, no extra features will be added...Jan
is planning on releasing a 'LIMIT-patch' after v6.4.1 so that if someone
wants it, its there, but it will not be in the standard distribution until
v6.5...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Warning!!
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: New SPI contrib stuff, was Re: [HACKERS] SPI hacking