Re: [HACKERS] problem compiling with egcs 1.1.1

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] problem compiling with egcs 1.1.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I agree gcc2 took a long time to become usable, and it seemed to take
> too long, and the egcs people think the development model was part of
> the cause perhaps.  I can see that.  We add stuff in PostgreSQL, and
> with so many other people testing, we get good quick feedback that
> allows us to be more aggressive in adding features.
As do they...the egcs mailing list is pretty constant as far as
busy is concerned, with bug reports submitted daily on "todays" cvs
repository...its very scary :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux
От: Oleg Broytmann
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux