Re: [HACKERS] Another bug in pg_operator.h

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Another bug in pg_operator.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> >         Bruce, can you and Thomas go through Tom's patch with a fine
> > toothed comb before its committed?  this close to release (5days!)
>
> I'm sure they are good things, and Tom Lane has been careful and
> thoughtful about what he does in past patches (and sticks around to pick
> up the pieces :). Does the regression test still behave in all other
> respects Tom?
Quite frankly, this close to the release, I'd kinda ask the same
if it were any of the other committers too...I'm not really singling out
Tom :)

> I'm a bit worried about keeping up with the docs schedule. So if I look
> at these tables, and if my docs get behind, can you consider giving me a
> couple of days to recover (only if I need it)? I'm out of town this
> weekend too, which doesn't help...
Consider it done...if I hear nothing from you, I'll still consider
Monday a go...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Another bug in pg_operator.h
От: "Billy G. Allie"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] make install fails in perl5 ...