Re: [HACKERS] Sigh, build is broken again

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Sigh, build is broken again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Someone checked in code that assumes vsnprintf() exists.
> >
> > Should be cool, we have an emulation right?  Well, no.
> > configure sets up to build port/snprintf.c if snprintf()
> > doesn't exist.  HPUX, for one, has that but not vsnprintf.
> >
> > I guess the right fix is for configure to check for *both*
> > snprintf and vsnprintf --- anyone see a problem with that?
>
> Oops, that was me, today.  Patch attached.  This is not the time to be
> adding new portability calls.
>
> Comments on how to handle this?
Ya...back it out until after v6.4 is released, and then we will
handle it then *major glare*

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Sigh, build is broken again
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)