RE: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Taral wrote:

> > But your Makefiles become little 'sed' monsters, making it _more_
> > confusing for people to edit the Makefiles.
>
> hmm... It's such a shame we can't insist on gmake.
Huh?  We do insist on gmake:

> /usr/bin/make
You must use GNU make to use Postgres.  It may be installed
on your system with the name 'gmake'.

NOTE:  If you are sure that you are using GNU make and you are      still getting this message, you may simply need to
run     the configure program.

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Configure problem, redux (was Re: TCL installation troubles)
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Sigh, build is broken again